Our business is growing rapidly in regional market and seek to expand the scale of operation. Hence, we’re actively looking for talents to fit in particular job positions to attribute to the growth and success of the company.
In LKTEE, we offer a dynamic work environment that encourage and promote in self-achievement and we also take pride in offering our employees competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits program.
If you are interested in a career with us, kindly send your resume via email or contact our representative. We’ll contact you once been short-listed for the position and may asked for attend our recruitment interview.
* Candidates who do not received call from us within 2 weeks from application date shall deem to be rejected.
Position: Admin Clerk
Date: 22 Nov 2017
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible on performing all aspects of administrative office functions which aligned with pre-established policies and procedures, and accounting standard set by management.
- To liaise closely with Sales and Marketing Department in preparing quotation, reviewing sales order, documentation issuance of all trade transactions including delivery order, invoicing, consignment notes, credit and debit notes, and any other related documents as per requested.
- Provide responsive and supportive assistance to Sales Representative in sales and clients related matters.
- To liaise closely with Distribution Department in scheduling and allocate delivery job tasks, updating and monitoring latest stock status, and performed ad hoc duties as per assigned by management.
- Upkeep good maintenance of accounts payable records and engaging collaborative supplier relationship.
- Perform data entry and report issuance as requested and assigned by the relevant parties.
- Maintain appropriate filing and documentation in completeness, accurate and error-free manners.
- Liaise closely with corporate business partners to sustain strategic collaboration networks.
- Provide superior and excellent customer support and ensure customer engagement is enhanced and responsive to customer’s inquiry, demands, complaints, grievances and disputes.
- Candidate must possess at least an SPM/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Marketing/Management or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience is required, preferably specializing in FMCG/logistics/retailing.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Meticulous, detail personality with high degree of integrity and professionalism.
- Hardworking, self-discipline, committed, responsible, independent and a self-starter.
- A keen willingness to learn, a can do attitude and the enthusiasm to be part of a close-knit team.
- Willing to undertake pressure on working condition and time constraints
- Proficient in verbal and written English and Bahasa Malaysia with Mandarin as added advantage.
- Have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, initiative, and good follow-through on work.
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Google Apps (Productivity) and Microsoft Office.